Evernote Coupon & Promo Codes
Rating 0 ( 0 )
3 Active Evernote Discount Codes & Offers For June 2020
- Filter By:
Get 40% OFF On One Year Subscription To Evernote Premium
It is the limited time offer from Evernote, you can get 40% OFF on a one-year subscription of premium plan. This offer valid for a limited time and applicable to new, basic and plus members of evernote.Terms
- No coupon code required to redeem this offer.
Evernote Students Offer: Get 50% OFF For Evernote Premium Plan
Evernote is one such application where you can take notes as well as organize, manage tasks and archive. Students mostly need this app for their activities, Evernote provides a special discount offer for students only. If you are a student this is for you, you can get 50% discount on purchase of evernote premium plan right now.Terms
- No coupon code required to redeem the offer.
- Valid for a limited time.
Get Basic Plan For Free On Evernote
Organize your life with EverNote now. It is the best tool for all ages people to note whatever important to them. Evernote offering special discounts and offers on your purchases. If you sign up now you will get a basic subscription plan for free.Terms
- No coupon code required to avail of this offer.
- Limited time offer.
- Applicable to all users.
People who shopped at Evernote also look coupon for:
Similar offers for Coupons & Codes From the best stores you would like to see
3 Active Evernote Discount Codes & Offers For June 2020
Each Evernote Promo Codes is tested by us and we have mentioned all possible details and qualifying conditions. We checked each code & detail manually on Evernote website to make sure that you are getting on valid Discount Codes
|40% OFF||Get 40% OFF On One Year Subscription To Evernote Premium||30/06/2020|
|50% OFF||Evernote Students Offer: Get 50% OFF For Evernote Premium Plan||30/06/2020|
|Free Access||Get Basic Plan For Free On Evernote||30/06/2020|
Grab the discount by using the code above and share your experince with us how much you saved today!
What Is Evernote?
As humans, we cannot remember everything and we tend to forget sometimes, so in order to remember what do we do? We note it down. For instance, if there is an important meeting and you need to make notes or even make a list of important things you need to do or a checklist you need to make, we note it all down so that we do not forget. While for the past few years we have come across many notepad applications, in which we could type and save any notes we need to take. Evernote is one such application where you can take notes as well as organize, manage tasks and archive. Created in 2000 by Stepan Pachikov, Evernote started off as a marketing software for Windows desktop PCs, Tablet PCS until they shifted to the Web under Phil Libin. Since then the company has reached over 200 million users and raised millions of dollars.
Evernote has 3 basic plan schemes for users to choose, you can do the same after signing up for free on Evernote:
- Basic: The basic plan allows you to store your thoughts in a digital format by organizing your notes, files, photos and voice memos all in one place so that you do not have to scutter around to find them. The basic plan also allows you to access your work from any device that you have no matter which part of the world you are in. And last but not the least, Evernote promises your data will be safe and secured as Cloud storage is used to safely secure your data so that no else other than you can access it. You can share your notes or your checklists with anyone, it is not necessary for them to have an Evernote account. With the help of the web clipper, you can save an entire webpage, PDF, or any article that you like and found online. It will get automatically organized with your notebooks and tags. Other than these features, Evernote also helps to keep you sorted by managing all your tasks and projects, with Evernote you will not miss a single deadline. You get all of this, free of cost. However, if you want unlimited space for storage and organize your stuff more precisely then you should upgrade to premium.
- Premium: The premium plan helps you to unclutter your work by organizing your notes, memos, and more. Evernote Premium helps you to keep your notes and memos organized keeping in mind your specific need sand details. You can sort out the notes you are making for multiple projects without getting confused. In the premium plan, you basically get unlimited space to store your notes along with rich formatting so that when you take notes you can organize them accordingly. With Evernote Premium, you can access your notes and projects even when you are offline, this way you would not need to have internet access all the time to access your notes. You will be able to find your projects, meeting, notes, and tasks just with a single search. With Evernote Premium, you can access the media on your phone such as pictures, videos, voice notes, etc. to use in the projects that you saved on Evernote. Evernote Premium has a free trial option for a month after which it is Rs. 190 per month and is predominantly for individual use just like the basic plan.
- Business: Evernote Business is for companies or businesses in general. You can use Evernote Business to help your team find information on projects so that you and your team can meet project deadlines. Each member of the team can access the projects and information on Evernote Business, this way everyone can stay in sync with what to do and what deadlines to meet. Evernote also integrates with many apps such as Google Drive, Outlook, Salesforce, and Slack to help you to increase your productivity and results. It also allows a space to share your notes with other clients and make notes in a project that you are collaborating on.
Evernote works with both Siri and Google Assistant to help you take down notes faster without typing and help you to do other work.
Features Of Evernote
Evernote has many features that are extensions to help make your work easier. These extra features are added to help assist you in your work and organize it better.
- Web Clipper can be used to “save web pages, articles, and PDFs.” If you find useful information online you do not need to screenshot it or bookmark it to save it, instead, you can use Evernote’s Web Clipper and save it, you can thereafter use it on your projects if and when required.
- Templates in the Evernote app are ready-made in a skeleton-structure for you to follow as a model and create your own ideas and projects or plans. There are custom made templates for various categories such as creative writing, home, and garden, management, party planning, marketing, and sales, etc.
- With Notes Sync you can help to organize your thoughts on any device and in any place around the world. Your notes stay just as they are on Evernote no matter which device you access it from.
- The PDF and Docs search is available for the Premium and Business accounts, with this feature you can search any PDF, Office docs, etc and add them to your notes and files on your Evernote account.
Other features available on Evernote are Spaces, Search Handwriting, Document Scanning, Notebooks and tags, and Integrations.
In conclusion, Evernote is your one-stop platform where you get everything you need to organize your memos, add docs and take notes whether for business or for personal use. Evernote helps to keep your work organized and clutter-free for you to use and helps you to store information and utilize it accordingly.